04/02/2014

Lifestyle

I need to change some of my bad habits..yes I am using the plural. One being procrastination, this one needs a miracle, - prayers please - it's a big mountain and I haven't quite chipped at it yet. 
The second one is ' going to bed too late'. Last week, I managed to go to bed at 9:30 pm on Thursday and I was really pleased. I confess that this was due to an intolerable sense of fatigue that meant that I just couldn't open my eyes hence I had to go to bed! 
On Friday, we were out but managed to come back fairly early and I went to be at about 11 pm. I knew that I had to get up to meet my friend at Cannock at 9:00 am and did not want to be late.
Last night I went out with a friend and though I was back home at 11, I ended up going to be after midnight. Worse, I woke up at 4 am and I could only go back to sleep at 6 am. As it is 19 36 now, I meant to post something and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'm off for a nap. These habits are only the tip of the iceberg..others include eating before diner...etc...
Have a blessed evening. N.

No comments: