My prayer tonight
Father, will you change our hearts of stone in hearts of flesh,
open our eyes so that they see your beautiful creation,
your amazing love,
will you help us to love our families better,
will you stop us from judging others,
will you drag us to help others
will you open our mouth to speak your Word to the lost
will you change our indifferent heart into your heart of shepherd
that we may help those who don't know your love
to be touched by your Holy Spirit
I ask in your mighty name, Jesus
18 March 2014
22 August 2013
Hansi, captive of the swastika, by Maria Anne Hirschmann, p188-189
23 July 2013
Dear family and friends
May the Lord protect you and bless you in abundance during this summer. In Jesus-Christ we ask. Amen
In the name of Jesus, I am now willing to place my body, my soul, my spirit, and my entire life into Your hands. I now ask that You place me into Your perfect will for my life. From this moment on, I will choose to stay fully surrendered to You all the days of my life, and will allow You to lead and direct my life in the direction that You will want it to go in.
Thank You Father.
Thank You Jesus.
Thank You Holy Spirit.”
By being willing to fully surrender your entire life to the Lord – not only will you find what you were created to be and exactly what your true, divine destiny is going to be in this life – but you will also find a new sense of freedom and liberty that you never knew could exist in a world where many people are constantly trying to control one another.
Give ear, O God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. O Lord, listen! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, hear and act! For your sake, O my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Tonight, we read the following prayer together: Lord, lift me out of my past..Help me to forgive what need to be forgiven...Release me from the past so I can move out of it and into the future You have for me' In the name of Jesus-Christ our saviour, we ask. Amen A book of prayer by Stormie Omartian.
Loving God and Father, we praye for the Jubilee Mission and ask that you move mightily by Your Spirit and touch the hearts and lives of all who participate that the name and work of Jesus be honoured and glorified. We ask this in His name, Amen
- That the name of Jesus is honoured, the message of salvation and hope are clearly explained.
- Praise God for who he is, what he has done and is going to do.
- That people of no faith come to faith, that people of lost faith rediscover it, those with question and doubts surrounding faith see clearly and that people of faith are greatly encouraged and strengthened.
- All the speakers
- People who are invited to tell something of 'their story and journey of faith'.
- Those involved in the after schools sessions.
- All plans and preparations.
- For fine weather as we hope to be using a marquees - this is now urgent in view of the current rain and poor conditions on the field.
- The team running the meetings for young people.