27/01/2012

I am no longer my own, but yours

I am no longer my own, but yours.
Your will, not mine, be done in all things, wherever you may place me,
in all that I do and in all that I may endure; 
when there is work for me and where there is none;
 when I am troubled and when I am at peace.

Your will be done when I am valued and when I am disregarded;
 when I find fulfilment and when it is lacking; 
when I have all things, and when I have nothing.
I willingly offer all I have and am to serve you, as and where you choose. 
Glorious and blessed God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
 you are mine and I am yours. 
May it be so for ever.
Let this covenant now made on earth be fulfilled in heaven.
 In the name of Jesus-Christ, our saviour. Amen.

Have a blessed evening. Your sister in Christ. N.

No comments: