02/05/2018

More worship song! My life is yours!


Lyrics @ translation in English Dawart kteer-ala shei yes-edni (I searched alot to find something to make me happy) Hawelt alaai-haga teshbe'ni (Tries to find some thing that could satisfy me) wfdelt tayeh,fe al-donia hayem (but i went lost, wandering in this world,) Albi lessa atshaan (my heart was still empty and thirsty. seme't wahed, bynadini. Aal:" taal,emsek beidi. Ana arfak, d-Ana khalaak. Ana hases beek (I heard some one calling my name told me to hold his hand ,i know you,i created you ,i felt your pain ) w gait ashanak ya habibi, mott badalak ala al -salib ,Wahabtak hayah (i came for you o my beloved,i died for you on the cross , i gifted you this life) W edetak nagah.Kol znobak maghfoora laka. (i gave you salvation and all your sins are forgiven) w shoft eiydo mamdoda leya ,Bellamsa SHAFYA FATAH ENAYA.nawar tari'y.Ghayar hayaty. (and i saw his hands reaching out for me,with healing touch he open my eyes,he shed light on path and changed my life) Ana eli kont be-eid (i was gone too far away..) Ezay makontesh shayf rabbi? (How ,i couldn't see my lord) w kont aiyesh men ghero gambi? (how did i live with out him,stays beside me?) Rakaat odamo ,w mesikt fe eiydo.sarakh-t baala soaat........ (i knwlt down before him,i hold his hand,i cried out him....loudly) Hayaty tebaa leek al-youm (today ,my life belongs to you lord) Tesh- had aan Yasua w twool,Howa da al-Tareek, (to bear witness to jesus , to say .."he is the way") w hoa al-Maleek.Howa da Elah-i-al-abady (He is the king,He is my eternal God) Taala w sallem hayatak odamo .Da howa Elah-ak (Come and surrender your life to him ,He is your God,) W hases be halak.Hayedeelak awowa,w yedeelak norsra ala kol kh -atya.Matrannem maaya (grant you victory ,over every sin,come sing with me,) Hayaty tebaa leek al-youm (Today ,my life belongs to you lord) Tesh- had aan Yasua w twool,Howa da al-Tareek, (to bear witness to jesus , to say .."he is the way") w hoa al-Maleek.Howa da Elah-i-al-abady (He is the king,He is my eternal God)..

No comments: