10/05/2018

Experiencing trials



Type here for the link to CrossPointe Church Westerville Ohio


29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.




1 John 16:33




33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

 1 Thessalonians




1 Peter 1:6 
In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials



James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments: