16/10/2010

The heart of worship



by Michael W Smith

Lately I've had to sort out a progamme called Shockwave Flash and I did not have a clue what it was. Basically, that programme allows your computer to connect with bits of media...this is what I understand..so I realised that it was part to the Adobe company (they do the pdf files!) therefore I had to download the stuff from Adobe website, (twice) then test it ( mean press on their link that said 'test' and it still didn't work. Somehow when I came back from work yesterday it worked..phew! and during those few days, I had this beautiful song in my head and my heart and longing to hear it so 'voilà'! I hope you like it too. If you do, let me know. Yours in Christ.

5 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

I have heard this song numerous times, but have never seen the video. Love the song, and the pics on the video add so much. Great post. (Also, we sing this song in our church).

Patti Hanan said...

We sing this song in our church, too. It's beautiful.
Thank you, Nicky.

PJ said...

We sing it our church also. I love it. It brings all my love for HIM to the surface. I become very emotional when I hear it and when I sing it. I had never seen this video, beautiful...just beautiful.

God bless,

PJ

Anonymous said...

In a word... moving! Thanks.

Linda said...

Love the song and very inspirational!!
Blessings