09/10/2018

Prayers needed

Monday the 8th of October

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I have been diagnosed with a hyperthyroidism and tomorrow I will have a iodine tablet treatment at Poitiers hospital.
Please pray that the treatment is successful. I must not have any contact with children or pregnant women for two weeks so this is going to be very strange indeed. I will miss teaching my lovely pupils at school. Steven is looking after me. 
I put my trust in the Lord, he will keep me safe under his wings. Even though we know that tests are allowed so that we are refined as fire, it was a bit of shock! My Father in heaven will see me through this storm, I let him in charge of my ship, he will calm the sea and bring me to a safe harbour. Thank you Abba for your all the amazing blessings you pour on us. Thank you Jesus. Amen

No comments: