19/01/2011

Medley

I don't know about you but I have found it very hard to get to a routine after the Christmas-New Year break. I thought that I was very good at cramming everything in a day, the important and the trivial. Somehow, it is not working so smoothly..and I am running after time....

Last week I was reading Exodus and tonight, I found this picture.. of course it is silly but hey why not!

Yesterday I went to the doctor as I wanted to find out why I keep having pins and needles night and day almost continually.. I still don't know why as I had to have a  blood test and they will 'investigate'..so we shall see..
Last night, I was reading Job 12 and I share the following verses that struck a chord in my soul
Job 12: 9 Who doesn’t know that in all these, the hand of Yahweh has done this, 10 in whose hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind? Not only the Lord's power is awesome but in view of what happens in the world or near us, it is so reassuring to know that He who is holy and loving, is in charge. What do you think? 
Blessings, 
N.
Your sister in Christ.

No comments: