24/12/2010

Silent night

I thought that like me, you would enjoy Silent night beautifully interpreted by Gemma-Dawn ShawRaised in a single parent family with 3 brothers and a sister, Gemma found it hard to understand the role of God the Father. Although she grew up in church, Gemma developed an incorrect understanding of salvation. “I thought I had to be a good person first then God would accept me as a Christian.” It wasn’t until the age of 21 that Gemma made a real commitment to God with a biblical understanding of salvation by grace. “When I realised that I could commit myself to God and the Holy Spirit would change me then all the pressure seemed to go away.” You can read on more about her on her website.


Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Blessings. Yours in Christ. N.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

The whole Christmas message at our church was about Silent Night this year. How can we find heavenly peace in the midst of a hectic world? Beautiful message, beautiful song! Thanks for sharing. And extra thanks for your prayers. =) God is good!!!

Happy 2011
lisa