25/06/2012

Not ashamed of the cross

Last week, I received three postcards to support Shirley. I will send them to David Cameron, the House of Lords and the House of Commons. I think that we should have total freedom to wear a cross if we wish to therefore I support Not ashamed of the cross, an initiative led by Christian Concern..for the benefit of church and nation.
If you want to find out more, click here. http://notashamed.org.uk/.
I quote:
The high visibility of the campaign should also give rise to many opportunities to explain to others why Jesus is such good news for individuals and for our society. We hope that wearing the distinctive Not Ashamed logo, backed by the national profile will help in this. We’d love to hear encouraging stories – contact us here
Also on the same website, you can read, listen and watch Christians who are hugely involved in serving their communities, fuelled by their faith in Jesus Christ. Listen to Jonathan Bellamy who founded Cross Rhythms, a local radio.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/32202625?portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
May the Lord bless you. Yours in Christ. N.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good support for a good cause.

I have the story of William Carey pioneer missionary to India on my blog

N Abram said...

Thanks for your visit and comment! What's the address of your blog. God bless.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

The Cross...is the message of our salvation. I used to wear one, I don't remember why I stopped?
I do believe in it....how can any true Christian not?
Now I wear a star, because Jesus is, the great and morning star.I often lie in my bed and look out through my window, at the single early morning star, and I know HE is ever watching. Blessings.