14/06/2010

Who made God?

These days I hardly watch tv during the week. For some reason, last thursday, I took a pile of books to mark and sat down in front of Revelation TV, one of my favourite tv channels.
As it happened, there was an interview of Professor Edgar Andrews who is physicist, author and Emeritus Professor of Materials in the University of London.  He is also a Christian who has written a book called Who made God? Searching for a theory of everything.  I must say that this interview was so interesting as he destroys all atheists' arguments.
I always meet people who tell me they run out of arguments for God and Jesus when talking to their 'scientifically-minded' spouse / children (whether teenagers or mature) so in the end they give up. 
Professor Andrews was saying that he has written it in a way that can be understood by everybody. 
I can't wait to read it that book. 


If you have already read it, I welcome your comments!  


Watch Edgar on Revelation TV (UK), Thursday 10 June from 9 to 10 p.m. Sky Guide 581 and Freesat 692. The program can also be watched on-line on www.revelationtv.com.
Why don't you visit the Professor's website : http://whomadegod.org/  Welcome to ‘Who made God?’, a website dedicated to answering unanswerable questions about God, science and the Bible.
Blessings. Yours in Christ.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your precious comment.