20/05/2017

I am the way, and the truth and the life.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « i am the way the truth and the life »

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 “In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
3 “If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
4 “And you know the way where I am going.”
5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me

2 comments:

David C Brown said...

Comfort still; He is the Same!

David C Brown said...

Good reminder:
See - http://dcbverse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/i-am.html