31/12/2014

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to my darling husband...
so here are two jokes that he may like to comment on...

We were checking in for our international flight, when my husband turned to me and said, “Darn, I should have packed the piano!” I turned to him and replied, ” Are you crazy? What’s that supposed to mean?” He replies sheepishly, “I forgot the passports on top of the piano!” 


One day a man went to an auction. There, he found an exotic parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he went higher and higher and higher. 

Finally, after bidding much more than he had intended, he finally won. The bird was his! As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot isn't defective. I'd hate to pay this much money only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Of course he can talk," said the auctioneer. "Who do you think kept bidding against you?"
Have a  blessed day!




1 comment:

David C Brown said...

Good; happy birthday to him!