10/05/2012

Why are You so good to me?

Here is a beautiful song that was sent to me on by a friend on You Tube. Just click here or follow the link as for some reason I could not embed it!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iECMJ1Jr5U&feature=relmfu

Through the bustling crowd, to the faraway places,
I can't find such love like Jesus'.
He soothes my heart, He embraces my soul
With His love unrequited* and unfathomable.
(*not asking for returns)

For me He's born, for me He dies,
For all my weakness He feels sympathy -
with His tender calling, with His patient waiting,
with His unceasing love, no complaints or regrets.

Chorus:
Why is He (are you) so good to me?
Bad as I am, He listens (you listen) to my every prayer
In a quiet morning, or in a sad night.
Why is He (are you) so good to me?
Unworthy as I am, He still loves (you still love) me like treasures.
How high and deep is Christ's love! Lord, why are you so good to me?


I will add the original lyrics in Chinese:
Original lyrics in Chinese: 為何對我這麼好?

走過熙攘人群,踏遍海角天涯
找不到一份愛像耶穌
祂撫慰我心,祂懷抱我靈
測不透的、不求回報的愛情

愛到為我降生,愛到為我受死
愛到體恤我一切軟弱
祂柔聲呼喚,祂耐心守候
永不停息、無怨無悔的愛情

副歌:
祂(你)為何對我這麼好?
我雖然不好,祂(你)卻聽我每個祈禱
或在寧靜清晨,或在傷心夜裡
祂(你)為何對我這麼好?
我雖然不配,祂(你)還愛我如同珍寶
此情山高海深,主你為何對我這麼的好?
May the Lord bless you. Your sister in Christ. N.A.

No comments: