18/01/2012

C S Lewis' conversion to Christianity

Discovering new blogs is always exciting. This afternoon, as I was researching something completely different on google.com I saw the following title: 73% of Protestant pastors in America reject evolution. Not a surprise in itself really. Then I started to read a few more posts on that same blog: through the wardrobe , especially a post on Luther (Martin Luther on authority in the Church) that I found very interesting. Next, I land on this blog: gloriadeo. I found a clip of a documentary on CS Lewis describing his conversion. I have only read a few books written by CS Lewis so I was very intrigued. I share this clip with you. Too many distractions ...are definitely a good thing! Do you agree? I will now resume my lesson planning. Blessings.

4 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

God touched C.S.Lewis's intellectual mind and thus he believed.. This is a wonderful witness...by someone who sort for himself, and found!!! God Bless you for sharing.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Nicky, I have placed your Blog on my side bar. I pray that many visit here and are profoundly blessed. Much love Crystal Mary

N Abram said...

Hi Crystal Mary, thanks for your comments. Have a blessed day.Love u. N.

Amy said...

Hi Nicky!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I am so happy to have found you and am now subscribed.

I LOVE C.S Lewis!

I look forward to getting to know you!