14/12/2011

I will give you rest.. says Jesus, our Saviour.

C   Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Matt.11:28


I hope that this beautiful promise made by Jesus, our redeemer,  is as real in your everyday life as in mine. Things never go as smoothly as you wish, at best things move at worst, they stop moving and disasters can strike..Whoever thinks that he/she can get out of sticky situations on their own strength are painfully mistaken. It is so easy to humble oneself and cry out to the Lord and ask Him for help. 
How then do we spread the word and bless our neighbours ? Memorising bible verses is definitely helpful . 
Join us in our A-Z challenge, let's memorise bible verses. Who will give us the letter D ?
Blessings. Your sister in Christ.

1 comment:

Red said...

how funny, I wrote about this verse yesterday here!:
http://pickingapplesofgold.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-yoke-is-easy.html

trying to rest in his strength rather then my own is not always easy! and its good to be reminded... blessings redx