06/11/2010

Church on fire!

Tomorrow we are off to Telford to hear the Archbishop of Canterbury...
Tonight we went to see the fireworks by the Green Man Inn, it was an impressive display (no photos yet as I cannot seem to focus right!...however hubby took a few (4....hundred ..) so I may post a few a.s.a.p...) and amazingly the wind was blowing away all the smoke far away from us. still one particle of whatever fell in my eye (obviously I looked up, eyes wide open!)  and four hours later it's a little bit painful..
Have a blessed week-end. Yours in Christ. N

5 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Ahhhhh! I love fireworks!
Sorry about your eye. Hope the pain subsides quickly!

Amrita said...

Have a good time. Your Norfolk pix are super.

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

Hope the eye is better.

Hear the ABC was rather good - sadly we missed him because of church commitments (made a year ago!!!0.

Pax,

V

N Abram said...

Hiya, thanks for your kind comments, my eye got better on the following day! I have been trying to beat the technology and at last I have managed (somehow)to transfer the videos I took on that day onto the computer...
Have a blessed end of week.

PJ said...

I enjoyed your video of the Arch Bishop. He made some VERY VALID points.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

God Bless,
PJ