04/10/2010

Renewal Conference.

 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
 2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
       come before him with joyful songs.
 3 Know that the LORD is God.
       It is he who made us, and we are his [a] ;
       we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
       and his courts with praise;
       give thanks to him and praise his name.
 5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
       his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100

Last time we went to one of those renewal days we were edified and inspired. I do recommend the experience. Blessings.

3 comments:

PJ said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

God Bless,

PJ

Amber Benge said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! :) I love it when I have a chance to go to some kind of retreat where I can "refill" my spiritual tank a bit.

Admin1 said...

amazing blog! I just love what you are doing here. Keep up the good work!