02/08/2010

Did you know that...

God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you?


God created you:

In Psalm 139:13-14  the Bible says 13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.

 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,  I know that full well.

God loves you:
John 3:16 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
God wants you to know Him:
 John 17:3   3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
We are all so special for the Lord. Let's praise Him!

3 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Oh His love, takes my breath away. God bless you and thank you for being a follower...I am yours now also. Hugs.

Warren Baldwin said...

Great verses to remind us of our value to God!

Unknown said...

So true and so beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)